Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Limon 1 post 71 karma points
    14 days ago
    Limon

Umbraco Newbie questions

Hello everyone,, I am familiar with using Umbraco's interface, just never coded a website with it. I have HTML skills and have been following Paul Seal's videos a bit and it looks doable for me to create a basic website. Just was wondering how difficult it would be for a layman to create an Umbraco website and have it integrate it with Printful's API for selling t-shirts, prints, etc. Is this something I could teach myself, or would the task of API integration be super complex for someone who's only got their feet wet in HTML skills. I've been using Shopify for a starter online store, but I'm learning pretty quick that any addons like creating bundles adds to the monthly bill pretty quick. I know other Shopifiers that are paying close to $800 as month for their online store which is just ridiculous. reverseimagesearch.onl emailchecker.vip/ portchecker.pro/

Any advice or links on working with Umbraco, API's, etc would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

• Marc Love 308 posts 774 karma points
    1 week ago
    Marc Love

Hi Limon,

Have you heard of Snipcart? This is supper easy to integrate with Umbraco. I am from the Umbraco theme supplier uSkinned. We have a starter kit available which uses Snipcart.

https://uskinned.net/themes/merch/

Cheers,

Marc

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft