Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ismail Mayat 4511 posts 10090 karma points MVP 2x admin c-trib
    Dec 05, 2019 @ 11:43
    Ismail Mayat

property editor prevalue formatting

Hello,

I am in the process of creating updated v8 version of my old similarity package. I am having a weird issue on my prevalue editor.

My prevalue editor view markup looks like:

<div class="umb-property-editor umb-select" ng-controller="Similarity.DocTypeController as vm">

<select ng-change="docTypeChange(vm.selectedDocTypes)" ng-model="vm.selectedDocTypes" class="umb-editor umb-dropdown" ng-options="docType.documentTypeId as docType.documentTypeAlias for docType in vm.docTypes" multiple>             
    </select></div>

The view renders in the back office and the select is populated with data however its position is off the top of the page. See screen shot below:

select not appearing

Anyone any ideas? I also have a checkbox list and multi select box they also appear off the page. The in built views for textbox renders and appears fine.

• Ismail Mayat 4511 posts 10090 karma points MVP 2x admin c-trib
    Dec 05, 2019 @ 11:56
    Ismail Mayat

Ok fixed it:

<div ng-controller="Similarity.DocTypeController as vm">

<select ng-change="docTypeChange(vm.selectedDocTypes)" ng-model="vm.selectedDocTypes" class="umb-property-editor umb-dropdown" ng-options="docType.documentTypeId as docType.documentTypeAlias for docType in vm.docTypes" multiple>                
    </select>           

• Lee Kelleher 4020 posts 15802 karma points MVP 13x admin c-trib
    Dec 05, 2019 @ 12:17
    Lee Kelleher

Hi Ismail, you'd already spotted it, was about to mention that it was the umb-editor class that was the issue.

If anyone else is interested in this, it got changed to umb-property-editor for v8.

Cheers,
    - Lee

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft