Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mahesh 20 posts 90 karma points
    Dec 16, 2019 @ 06:09
    Mahesh

Media is not loading , I am getting 500(Internal server error) .

https://ecctutorial.com/umbraco/webservices/TreeDataService.ashx?rnd=236c0aee6c51499fb77828ee709eff3e&id=-1&treeType=media&contextMenu=true&isDialog=false&rnd2=87&_=1576475911871.

https://ecctutorial.com/base/FolderBrowserService/GetChildren/-1?_=1576475913250

Above link are throwing 500 error. Is there any solution to fix it. I am using umbraco 6.2.5 version.

Note: Media is loading in local site. I am getting this issue in live server.

In log file i am getting errors like below.

2019-12-16 05:57:51,197 [11] ERROR Umbraco.Web.Scheduling.ScheduledPublishing - [Thread 24] An error occurred with the scheduled publishing. The base url used in the request was: https://localhost:80/umbraco/, see http://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Using-Umbraco/Config-files/umbracoSettings/#ScheduledTasks documentation for details on setting a baseUrl if this is in error System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions 127.0.0.1:80 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataInternal(Uri address, String method, Byte[] data, WebRequest& request) at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(Uri address, String method, String data) at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(String address, String data) at Umbraco.Web.Scheduling.ScheduledPublishing.Run() 2019-12-16 05:58:31,551 [11] WARN Umbraco.Web.UI.Umbraco.Umbraco - [Thread 26] A requested app: was not found 2019-12-16 05:58:32,223 [11] INFO umbraco.BusinessLogic.Log - [Thread 51] Log scrubbed. Removed all items older than 2019-10-17 05:58:31

• Alex Skrypnyk 6131 posts 23950 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Dec 16, 2019 @ 12:56
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi Mahesh

Do you have an access to the media files? Looks like the error is about scheduled jogs, not about the media problem.

Thanks,

Alex

Dec 17, 2019 @ 10:41
    Mahesh

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your replay.

Please find the screenshot below. enter image description here

previously I am able to access media, but now it is throwing errors in server.

In my local environment the media is loading fine with out errors. please find the below screen shot. enter image description here

I could not able to find exact issue. I am thinking the files not hosted properly on the server.

• Alex Skrypnyk 6131 posts 23950 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Dec 17, 2019 @ 20:40
    Alex Skrypnyk
    • I could not able to find exact issue. I am thinking the files not hosted properly on the server.

This is can be

Can you check on the server?

• Chris Evans 137 posts 353 karma points c-trib
    Dec 18, 2019 @ 03:41
    Chris Evans

It's also worth checking if your file and folder permissions are set up correctly - e.g. does /media folder have Modify permissions for the IIS user.

• Nathan Woulfe 447 posts 1664 karma points MVP 5x hq c-trib
    Dec 18, 2019 @ 05:30
    Nathan Woulfe

URL in the log points to localhost. Check the base url in umbracoSettings.config, it should point to the live url on the production site.

Dec 18, 2019 @ 09:51
    Mahesh

Hi Alex,

I have compared local and server and i found some folders not exist in the server.

Dec 18, 2019 @ 09:54
    Mahesh

Hi Chris,

This application is hosted in azure server. Can you please tell me how to check/modify the media folder permissions for IIS user.

Dec 18, 2019 @ 10:14
    Mahesh

Hi Nathan,

In umbracoSettings.config file base url is not present.

base url property is related to scheduledTasks.

i am added baseUrl="mydomain.com" for scheduledTasks tag.But

it is Still throwing same error.

• Vijay 2 posts 92 karma points
    Dec 19, 2019 @ 13:03
    Vijay

Maybe there is some system error that is why your media is not loading, please check if you have access to open your media files and everything is correct there. Sometimes due to technical and server errors media doesn't show up and creates loading problem. You need to be more open about your question or please share screenshot so that I can help you out a little more on it.

Jan 08, 2020 @ 10:29
    Mahesh

Hi Vijay

please find the below screen shot.

enter image description here

• Neel Shah 6 posts 26 karma points
    Mar 27, 2023 @ 05:34
    Neel Shah

Hello,

Having issue to get Image on website using umbraco 6. We have code to pull image in foreach loop "@Library.MediaById(@member.memberImage).Url" and it suddenly not working on live but working fine in local machine.

Anyone can suggest me what setting we need to do so, it will resolve.

We are getting below error on website:

"Error loading MacroEngine script (file: ) "

Appreciate your help ASAP so, it will resolve.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft