Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Josip 195 posts 662 karma points c-trib
    Dec 22, 2019 @ 01:27
    Josip

Simple payment integration

I have website in production where visitors can register for standard and premium memberhsip for free.

Now I need to change it, so when the user populate the registration form and after he click "register now", payment checkout should pop up and after successful transaction I need to save that information to the database.

I need something similar what uskinned.net have when you are going to buy the theme.

Is there something out of the box that I could use for it? I dont need full ecommerce solution.

Any advice is appreciated.

BR

• Simon Justesen 74 posts 193 karma points
    Jul 13, 2021 @ 17:46
    Simon Justesen

Sounds like the Client Javascript SDKs from Stripe or Paypal would suit your needs? That's probably fastest way to hack something together. I don't think there are any lightweight shopping carts available for Umbraco 8 (that I'm aware of).

/Simon

• Mark Drake 133 posts 457 karma points c-trib
    Jul 15, 2021 @ 04:02
    Mark Drake

I need to build a workflow with Umbraco Forms soon that (1) calculates a total and (2) sends the user to a payment form and (3) toggles a value in the form to track payment success and details.

I think I'm going to use Braintree for the exercise.

Please let us know how your search goes and what you end up doing - as I'm sure it will help many others!

• Paul Daly (uSkinned.net) 40 posts 393 karma points c-trib
    Aug 25, 2021 @ 12:44
    Paul Daly (uSkinned.net)

Hi Josip

I appreciate that this is an old post but hopefully my response helps someone.

We've got a number of posts on how to add eCommerce to a uSkinned Site Builder for Umbraco website in a matter of minutes. If you run a quick search on our site for eCommerce then you'll see that we have guides for Stripe, PayPal, Snipcart, Foxy.io, Ecwid, Shopify, Shoprocket and more...

https://uskinned.net/search/?search_field=ecommerce

Please note, I do work for uSkinned. :-)

I hope this helps someone.

Thanks

Paul

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft