Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Polsenols 4 posts 44 karma points
    Jan 02, 2020 @ 11:15
    Polsenols

Displaying thank you site on form submission

Hey there, I need to show a thank you page when the user submits the form successfully, but even after googling for a long time and looking at various solutions, I can't get it to work in my implementation.

Currently, when the user submits the form, they get a blank page. There must be something I am missing, as I don't see why they would get a blank page. I'm using the same submit code from most tutorials, with returning CurrentUmbracoPage if model isn't valid, and RedirectToCurrentUmbracoPage if it is, after working with the data.

I've seen some solutions with adding a string to the tempdata dictionary, but it was still just a blank page and the tutorials don't show where they use the tempdata. I guess I'm just not sure what exactly is being rendered when you submit a form, so if someone could tell me what I need to be able to display a new view or something on form submission, it would be great.

• Polsenols 4 posts 44 karma points
    Jan 02, 2020 @ 11:38
    Polsenols

Ok nevermind, I am just too tired to realise I didn't spell the controller name correctly on the form cshtml :), many hours wasted but oh well, at least it works now haha.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft