Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Peter Aderhold 30 posts 204 karma points
    Jan 09, 2020 @ 15:27
    Peter Aderhold

Content List View Error after adding Usergroup

Someting went really wrong after I've added a new User Group.

From this moment on the child items for my blog page are not loaded anymore. I get this error:

Server error: Contact administrator, see log for full details. Failed to retrieve children for content item

The log says:

Unhandled controller exception occurred for request '{RequestUrl}'","@l":"Error","@x":"System.InvalidOperationException: Missing culture in mapping options.\r\n at Umbraco.Web.Models.Mapping.ContentMapDefinition.GetName(IContent source, MapperContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Umbraco.Web\Models\Mapping\ContentMapDefinition.cs:line 207 ...

When I turn off the list view functionality the children are there and everything seems fine.

Interestingly, if I work directely on the remote server I don't run in this problem. So I think it has something to do with permissions. I restarted the app-pool, I restarted the site, I gave write permissions to all folders - nothing works.

This is a big problem for us, since we have 500+ blogposts as child items which can not be handled in treeview - my editors need really the list view.

Any help is highly appreciated! Thank you guys!

Peter

• Thomas 315 posts 602 karma points c-trib
    Mar 31, 2020 @ 07:29
    Thomas

Did you find a solution for this? I'm getting the same error Umbraco 8.5.5

Mar 31, 2020 @ 09:33
    Peter Aderhold

Not really. At some point the problem was gone. What I suggest is: empty the recycle bin and check the names of your content for dublicates.

• Thomas 315 posts 602 karma points c-trib
    Mar 31, 2020 @ 09:39
    Thomas

I added a fallback to my second language and then the error disappeared

Mar 31, 2020 @ 09:40
    Peter Aderhold

Great to know!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft