Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jojo V 64 posts 166 karma points
    Jan 13, 2020 @ 11:26
    Jojo V

Don't automatically add field dataConsent

Hi,

When I create a new form (with or without a template), the Umbraco Forms automatically creates a "dataConsent" field. I don't want this field. I defined my own GDPR field.

How do I disable this "feature" (automatic field addition)?

Thanks.

• Markus Johansson 1911 posts 5757 karma points MVP c-trib
    Apr 01, 2020 @ 08:50
    Markus Johansson

Did you find a solution for this? =D

• Taylor Iuliucci 2 posts 71 karma points
    Apr 11, 2020 @ 03:04
    Taylor Iuliucci

If an artist or someone who makes a meme wants credit they can add it to the image in their own watermark, not this intrusive blob at the bottom. It’s like an ifunny watermark but somehow uglier. Besides, if I’m saving fan art for myself to look at I don’t want this ugly mark on Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1 it. It’s designed to prevent against a very small minority of people who repost without giving credit on other platforms. Ultimately I’m just pissed off cause I don’t like it and there’s no way to turn it off.

• Markus Johansson 1911 posts 5757 karma points MVP c-trib
    Apr 11, 2020 @ 16:37
    Markus Johansson

Hi!

Taylor, You can just remove the field if you need to right? Not something that have to have implications on your front end.

If someone is looking for a temporary solution, I’ve filled an issue reg this that also includes a fix that would remove the data consent from a new Form: https://github.com/umbraco/Umbraco.Forms.Issues/issues/318

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft