Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Luis Oliveira 21 posts 141 karma points
    Jan 22, 2020 @ 13:12
    Luis Oliveira

Hi everyone, Can someone help me with this doubt i have. I'm new in this "umbraco world", i created a page with a form and is published. I test filled my form and submit to test if are working fine and no error after send. In the form setup i have my email as receiver, but i'm not receiving this tests. It's necessary have already the Umbraco form licence to test and submit my messages to receive in my email?

thank you! Luis

• Ryan Helmn 26 posts 188 karma points
    Feb 10, 2020 @ 15:04
    Ryan Helmn

Couple of things to keep an eye out for:

1. Do you have the smtp settings configured in web.config? Umbraco will use that mail server to send out from
      1. Have you checked your junk/spam. Can sometimes end up in there if your mail provider has flagged your mail server as unathenticated or spam
  • Luis Oliveira 21 posts 141 karma points
    Feb 11, 2020 @ 11:31
    Luis Oliveira

Hi Ryan

After read the tutorials about this subject i have configured the SMTP, i talked with the supplier also to give some help because something was correctly configured. Now is Ok. My only doubt are if not buy the licence the forms will work. Because what i understand, the difference are, the licence alows we export the forms are submited with data.

Thanks for your comment!

br Luis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft