Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tor Erik Skogen 31 posts 61 karma points
    Feb 08, 2020 @ 08:55
    Tor Erik Skogen

Umbraco merchello controllers

Hi!

I've just installed merchello and fasttrack to my umbraco site, but i cant locate the controllers (.cs files), where can i find/enable that? Or do i need this to add a custom payment provider, such as klarna? Any explanation, please :)

Regards Tor

• MM 29 posts 125 karma points
    Feb 10, 2020 @ 09:42
    MM

Hi Tor,

Depending on how you've installed Merchello, you won't have access to the .cs files as they'll compiled and added via the .dll files. You'll need to grab a copy of the Merchello repository from github if you want to edit the project controllers directly.

You should be able to add a custom payment provider without access to these files anyway, though it helped me to have them to see how the built in Paypal provider worked when writing my own.

Hope that helps!

Feb 10, 2020 @ 12:51
    Tor Erik Skogen

Hi Matthew! Do You have a recepie How You make your custom provider? Tnx :) Tor

• Gary Winter 19 posts 160 karma points
    Feb 10, 2020 @ 12:52
    Gary Winter

https://merchello.com/blog/developing-a-merchello-custom-payment-provider/

This can point you in the right direction, if not there are a number of custom payment providers on github like Stripe, SaferPay, etc which can also help.

Feb 10, 2020 @ 14:17
    Tor Erik Skogen

Hi Gary! Yes, i went trought that but thats the issue, i want to do a provider ex. quickpay with no .cs files.

• Gary Winter 19 posts 160 karma points
    Feb 10, 2020 @ 14:23
    Gary Winter

https://github.com/joelbhansen/MerchelloQuickPayProvider/tree/master/src/Merchello.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay

You will need to create your own controllers / models in your App Code folder for a custom payment provider.

• MM 29 posts 125 karma points
    Feb 10, 2020 @ 14:24
    MM

Hi Tor,

You will have to include .cs files for a custom payment provider - the guide Gary linked is what I used to create my own and will help. You would the incorporate Klarna's .NET SDK into this.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft