Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Lorraine 3 posts 84 karma points
    Feb 12, 2020 @ 06:21
    Lorraine

Forms integration with Pardot form handlers or Zapier?

Hi There,

Interested to know if Umbraco forms can integrate with Zapier (zapier.com) or Pardot form handlers (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=pardotformhandlers.htm&type=0 )

Our website has been built using umbraco and all forms using umbraco forms, however we want to be able to integrate with our Marketing platform to send auto-responders or abandon carts etc and I can't find a way to do that.

CRM: Salesforce Marketing automation: Pardot Website: Umbraco Forms: Umbraco Forms 7.0.6

• Lars Skjold Iversen 7 posts 119 karma points hq
    Jul 09, 2020 @ 06:31
    Lars Skjold Iversen

Hi Lorraine,

This might be a bit late, but just came across your post and wanted to make sure you got an answer.

I haven't tried connecting Umbraco Forms to Pardot, but you can absolutely integrate it with Zapier.

A tutorial was recently added to our documentation, which will take you through all of the steps to integrate Umbraco Forms with Zapier: https://our.umbraco.com/documentation/Tutorials/Connecting-Umbraco-Forms-and-Zapier/

I hope that helps :-)

All the best,

Lars

• Nick Lewis 30 posts 138 karma points
    Nov 19, 2020 @ 14:56
    Nick Lewis

Hi All

Can you not connect Umbraco Forms straight to Pardot? I ask because I am trying to help a client do this and we've had issues. It would appear that the enctype of form-data that Umbraco Forms defaults to is not compatible. Change this to any of the other types and it will work, if tested via Postman.

Regards,

Nick

• Lorraine 3 posts 84 karma points
    Jul 16, 2020 @ 23:05
    Lorraine

Thanks Lars! I'd given up on finding a solution, but didn't consider Zapier, Thank you, I'll give it a go!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft