Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Arun 136 posts 369 karma points
    Feb 24, 2020 @ 04:27
    Arun

Could not load all types from "Slimsy, Version=2.0.0.156, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"

Hi all, I'm stucked in this bug.

I have taken a clone of the project from gitlab and tried to run that project from Visual Studio. and i got an error like this;

Could not load all types from "Slimsy, Version=2.0.0.156, Culture=neutral, PublicKey![enter image description here][1]Token=null" due to LoaderExceptions, skipping: . System.TypeLoadException on umbraco.interfaces.IDiscoverable: Could not load type 'umbraco.interfaces.IDiscoverable' from assembly 'interfaces, Version=1.0.6092.24017, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. . System.TypeLoadException on umbraco.interfaces.IDiscoverable: Could not load type 'umbraco.interfaces.IDiscoverable' from assembly 'interfaces, Version=1.0.6092.24017, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. . System.TypeLoadException on umbraco.interfaces.IDiscoverable: Could not load type 'umbraco.interfaces.IDiscoverable' from assembly 'interfaces, Version=1.0.6092.24017, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

How can i solve this.? I have googled this but doesnt get enough results related to this "Slimsy"

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft