Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• yashwanth 2 posts 72 karma points
    Mar 10, 2020 @ 10:40
    yashwanth

umbraco site moving from aws windows server to the azure webapp

Hi guys,

Could anyone please help me with the below scenario?

we are migrating the umbraco site which was hosted on aws windows server to azure webapp.

what we did is....... we have copied the entier root folder from the inet pub on windows server and copied to the newly created azure webapp. Taken backup of aws rds databse backup and imported to the newly created the sql paas database on azure and changed the connection strings. Also copied the media from the s3 storage account to azure storage account.

Right now we are facing the issue after deploying into the new azure environment. is there any documnetation whcih explains step by step?

please help me this is high priority for me .

Thanks in advance

richie

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Mar 10, 2020 @ 21:30
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi

What issue are you experiencing?

Alex

• yashwanth 2 posts 72 karma points
    Mar 11, 2020 @ 09:50
    yashwanth

I have already mentioned in my first comment. Please give me some suggestions and steps to migrate umbraco site hosted in aws environment to Azure webapp. Is there any documnetation on how we can migrate the umbraco site from windows server to azure webapp?

• Shaishav Karnani from digitallymedia.com 354 posts 1638 karma points
    Mar 11, 2020 @ 13:05
    Shaishav Karnani from digitallymedia.com

Hi,

You have done correct steps. I think some config changes are required that will allow you to fix the issue.

Couple of configuration links that will help you to setup on azure platform.

https://our.umbraco.com/documentation/getting-started/setup/server-setup/azure-web-apps

https://our.umbraco.com/documentation/Umbraco-Cloud/set-up/Media/

Cheers,

Shaishav

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft