Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tobias 1 post 71 karma points
    Mar 13, 2020 @ 11:16
    Tobias

Eventhandler subscribing to deleting nested content

Hi,

I have an umbraco 8 solution running where i'm saving umbraco documents in a separate database and most of it is working fine. I followed the official documentation on subscribing to events and I'm using the ContentService.Trashing event handler when I want to remove the removed umbraco content from my database also - this also works.

My problem is that i want to delete some of the nested content I have stored on one of my document types, but the eventhandler is only triggered when deleting the content of a doc type and not when deleting items in the Umbraco.NestedContent

nested content

edit: here is the implementation of the trashing eventhandler so far. enter image description here

I couldnt find anything about this issue, but i'm hoping that someone has an idea how to trigger the trashing of nested content?

Thanks!

• Proxicode 127 posts 323 karma points
    Sep 17, 2021 @ 14:25
    Proxicode

Hey Tobias - I see this is a pretty old question but I'm curious if you ever got this sorted. I need the same thing except for on adding a new nested content. Because nested content has a flag for "confirm deletes" there must be some events somewhere

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft