Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jojo V 64 posts 166 karma points
    Apr 03, 2020 @ 11:38
    Jojo V

Hi,

I had a UMB 8.5.3 which I updated to version 8.5.5. This update was fine. When I upgraded from 8.5.5 to 8.6.0, it failed. No logs or records available. No page error. When the upgrade is complete, it redirects me to the upgrade (/ install /) and repeats it forever.

In the development tools I found a 4x installation request /api /PostPerformInstall and in all was "complete: false"

That's fine? The only thing that happened was a change in web.config where the UMB version changed.

In the second case, it was the same UMB with only different content, the update succeses. The code was identical, only the database was different.

Probably only database update fails. Can I do it manually? Upload new changes to DB?

Thanks.

• nibbe 9 posts 99 karma points
    Apr 05, 2020 @ 06:06
    nibbe

Try to clean cookies or run it incognito mode

Apr 06, 2020 @ 06:47
    Jojo V

Same result :(

Apr 06, 2020 @ 07:28
    Jojo V

I only found the following log from the installation process:

[ { "Name": "Permissions", "ServerOrder": 0, "IsComplete": false, "AdditionalData": {} }, { "Name": "Upgrade", "ServerOrder": 1, "IsComplete": false, "AdditionalData": {} }, { "Name": "DatabaseInstall", "ServerOrder": 11, "IsComplete": false, "AdditionalData": {} }, { "Name": "DatabaseUpgrade", "ServerOrder": 12, "IsComplete": false, "AdditionalData": {} }, { "Name": "UmbracoVersion", "ServerOrder": 50, "IsComplete": false, "AdditionalData": {} } ]

Can I find out why "IsComplete" is false?

• Silvija 58 posts 172 karma points
    Sep 01, 2020 @ 00:20
    Silvija

Hello, did you found the solution?

I am stuck here.

Sep 02, 2020 @ 08:12
    Jojo V

Bad permissions for DB user. You must set dbo to the default schema for the user you are connecting to the DB.

( it was not necessary before )

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft