Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jan A 58 posts 263 karma points
    Apr 16, 2020 @ 09:47
    Jan A

Language and culture error

I have created an error by accident I think. I had the site running on default English language.

Then I changed the develop site and took the language and changed it to swedish. This worked fine and I ran uSync to update the prod site.

uSync did not change the language, instead it added swedish and (as I remember) set it to default. Leaving english active as a second language.

I deleted english and everything was fine... I thought.

Until now. I have a node that is messing with me. If I try to unpublish it, I got an error (referencing a childnode). The node was unpublished, but I don't think anything else got unpublished.

So then I tried to delete it. It was removed. But now when I try to get all childs of parent node I get this

Exception type: PanicException 
        Exception message: failed to get content with id=1391
       at Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.NuCache.PublishedContent.<get_ChildrenForAllCultures>d__57.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\src\Umbraco.Web\PublishedCache\NuCache\PublishedContent.cs:line 295
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext()
       at ASP._Page_Views_ReferenceLandingPage_cshtml.Execute() in D:\publish\wangeskog.avient.se\200408\Views\ReferenceLandingPage.cshtml:line 30
       at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy()
       at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy()

I think that one of the nodes still is present with the en culture or something.

Anyone have any advice on how to tackle this?

Since I only have the error in the staging site, I can't really debug to much. I guess I can try to find something in the database and work from that?

Also notice now that the cpu usage on the server spike to 100% when entering umbraco backend. This started when I deleted the node. So I'm guessing umbraco is having a hard time generating the content-tree

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft