Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Paul 184 posts 646 karma points
    May 04, 2020 @ 16:21
    Paul

ImageProcessor Cache on Azure Storage Account, but not using a CDN?

Hi,

I'm just building a site at present and as I put everything on Azure and use slot swapping I wanted to get the cache from image processor into my storage account as well.

Fine I hear you say, use the plugin and set it up and use a CDN, well I would, but I'm slightly concerned because in my Azure Portal I set up a CDN I see this message

CDN profile is collection of CDN endpoints with the same pricing tier and provider. You may create multiple profiles to organize endpoints by internet domain, web application, etc. You can create up to 8 profiles per subscription.

The subscription we have is for a very large organisation, so I don't want to be using up all 8 profiles. So I guess my question is two things really;

1. How do I setup imageprocessor to cache from a storage account but not use a CDN? Also what are the performance implications of this.
    2. Has anyone else seen the "8 profiles per subscription" and does anyone know if that's what MS means (I grant this is an Azure query really!) or does it mean 8 endpoints per Storage Account is the limit?
  • Paul 184 posts 646 karma points
    May 04, 2020 @ 19:02
    Paul

Ah hold on I see what I've done, I was trying to add a CDN profile for each site, when what I needed is a single profile with multiple endpoints.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft