Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Prasacu 1 post 71 karma points
    May 10, 2020 @ 07:40
    Prasacu

Models Builder AppData CS0234 error from fresh umbraco install

Hi guys,

I have a problem with Models Builder, I want to create a "free template" site in Umbraco.

I used: .net framework 4.72 and 4.8 for an empty project and last stable NuGet package Umbraco cms 8.6.1. and visual studio 2019

Steps that I made:

-install Umbraco cms , build after this -open project , customize Umbraco for localdb

-start umbraco without starter kit ,close it and back to VS -I modified :

Build again ,bla bla bla ,create a new doc type Home with one text string property, make it root ,generate models and create in Content tab

close refresh the project,the home generated it was included in project and surprised me ,I just included de home view ,and the fun starts

CS0234 The type or namespace name 'Home' does not exist in the namespace 'Umbraco.Web.PublishedModels' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

I tried last night a lot of combinations from internet topics ,from set the value of to Dll ,install models builder api ,change settings in Web.config but nothing works

Someone can help me ? I created already 4 projects with all possibilities and doesn't work, it is frustrating me.

enter image description here

enter image description here

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft