Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I am having trouble logging in into Umbraco Back Office and would really appreciate your help!
I tried every solution possible to fix it, that I could find online. The weird thing is that 3 months ago when I have made the project everything was working just fine. And also, when I sent this project in to my friend, he can also log in without problems.
The last thing I tried was to change my username and password to admin / default in SQL and then changing passwordFormat to "Clear" in web.config, but with no success.
I also tried adding UmbracoAdminReset.dll to my bin folder and going to URL but I would get a message that changing password is not possible.
Here are couple screenshot so you can see what I tried:
Moreover, I tried hard clearing cache in my browser, changing browsers etc without success.
Thank You in advance
The simple way to fix it, install new instance of umbraco (one the same version) on new database and copy known hash from new DB to existing.
Note: this table is cached, when you doing changes you need restart application to apply
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted