Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• LUTAAYA HUZAIFAH IDRIS 2 posts 71 karma points
    Jun 04, 2020 @ 21:23
    LUTAAYA HUZAIFAH IDRIS

Umbraco.Core.Exceptions.BootFailedException: A connection string is configured but Umbraco could not connect to the database

Hello guys anyone with Umbraco experience and Azure, I hosted my website of umbraco on azure and it first worked well, however now am getting this error, I have read almost all posts about this but I couldn't get the solution, actually when I run the project locally it works and connects well to the Azure SQL server and database , but after hosting it throws an exception below :

[BootFailedException: Boot failed: Umbraco cannot run. See Umbraco's log file for more details.

-> Umbraco.Core.Exceptions.BootFailedException: A connection string is configured but Umbraco could not connect to the database.
       at Umbraco.Core.RuntimeState.DetermineRuntimeLevel(IUmbracoDatabaseFactory databaseFactory, ILogger logger)
       at Umbraco.Core.Runtime.CoreRuntime.DetermineRuntimeLevel(IUmbracoDatabaseFactory databaseFactory, IProfilingLogger profilingLogger)
       at Umbraco.Core.Runtime.CoreRuntime.Boot(IRegister register, DisposableTimer timer)]
       Umbraco.Core.Exceptions.BootFailedException.Rethrow(BootFailedException bootFailedException) +226
       Umbraco.Web.Composing.ModuleInjector`1.Init(HttpApplication context) +162
       System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +523
       System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +176
       System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +220
       System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +303

[HttpException (0x80004005): Boot failed: Umbraco cannot run. See Umbraco's log file for more details.

-> Umbraco.Core.Exceptions.BootFailedException: A connection string is configured but Umbraco could not connect to the database.
       at Umbraco.Core.RuntimeState.DetermineRuntimeLevel(IUmbracoDatabaseFactory databaseFactory, ILogger logger)
       at Umbraco.Core.Runtime.CoreRuntime.DetermineRuntimeLevel(IUmbracoDatabaseFactory databaseFactory, IProfilingLogger profilingLogger)
       at Umbraco.Core.Runtime.CoreRuntime.Boot(IRegister register, DisposableTimer timer)]
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +658
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +89
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +189

Any help will be appreciated

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft