Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Gianni Declercq 8 posts 80 karma points
    Jun 16, 2020 @ 06:52
    Gianni Declercq

Ucommerce how to use multiple stores

How can I set up multiple stores? I added them in the backoffice in ucommerce.

I tried everything in terms of choosing a domain name..

I made a custom one on the root node and selected that one in ucommerce. I changed the culture on each store (umbraco content) to seperate them and chose the id of the document type in ucommerce. But no avail.

I always get the "No product catalog group supporting the url" when trying to get the rootcategories..

I also tried just adding a single store as wel as umbraco content and in ucommerce. And picked "Default" as hostname like in the example you can find on the internet. But still no avail.

Ucommerce error

• Morten Skjoldager 440 posts 1499 karma points
    Jun 18, 2020 @ 07:54
    Morten Skjoldager

Hi,

so from what I can understand, it might appear that you haven't configured each store with the proper domain. If you are running a multi site / multi store solution you need to assign each store a domain as configured in Umbraco. Can you please try this out :-)

Go to a store in the Ucommerce back office and set the domain.

Let me know how it turns out.

All the best, Morten

• Gianni Declercq 8 posts 80 karma points
    Jun 18, 2020 @ 21:10
    Gianni Declercq

I did my testing on a local IIS which has a hostname ucommerce.local.

I've created two Home nodes one for Dutch and one for English. I've set a hostname on both, for the Dutch one I used ucommerce.local/nl/ and for the English one I used ucommerce.local/en/.

After I set this up I've chosen the appropriate hostname in ucommerce which obviously also has a Dutch and English store. But still no avail I still get an error message that it can't find the catalog.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft