Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Jun 24, 2020 @ 10:44
    Alex Skrypnyk

What plugin to use for nested tree in Umbraco backoffice

Hello the best community

I need to make a custom tree in the Umbraco back-office and looking to use some angular plugin or should I use Umbraco built-in back office. It should look really similar to the Umbraco content tree -

enter image description here

Thanks,

Alex

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jun 25, 2020 @ 21:06
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Alex

I have a feeling that you should perhaps look into the umbTree and umbTreeItem directives maybe? But you will probably need look into the source code to see how they're being used since the documentation I'm referencing does currently not contain any examples unfortunately.

What kind of tree are you building? I'm wondering if this could also be a usecase for Fluidity? However that will probably not help you since it's not currently compatible with v8 :-)

/Jan

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Jun 25, 2020 @ 21:10
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi Jan,

Thank you for your answer! Happy to see you on the forum!!!

The original control is "telerik:RadTreeView" and build in web forms, so probably I have to rebuild it to AgularJS+WebAPI

Fluidity, I think, will not work because there is so much custom logic, and all this control is for managing members and custom tables.

I'm checking umbTree and umbTreeItem directives.

Thanks,

Alex

• Brendan Rice 538 posts 1099 karma points
    Oct 01, 2020 @ 12:56
    Brendan Rice

Hi Alex,

did you have any luck with the umbTree and umbTreeItem directives for a custom tree?

We need similar functionality but am having trouble with the umbTree directive/properties.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Brendan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft