Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Adriana Cerqueiro 38 posts 177 karma points
    Jul 16, 2020 @ 21:48
    Adriana Cerqueiro

RTE Formats option keeps coming back empty

Hi everyone!

I have checked previous posts and I can't find anything that works in my case. Maybe there is something I am missing?

Here is the problem:

.- I created a new stylesheet as a "New Rich Text Editor style sheet file", added one style and saved.

.- I went to the RTE datatype (I am using the default one) and added the said stylesheet to the allowed stylesheets. This new one is the only one that the RTE can use. Saved.

.- Went to my content node and the Formats dropdown is still empty.

I have tried restarting IIS, the website, logged out, logged back in, cleared my browser cache and nothing works...

Am I missing anything?

Thank you so much!

-Adriana

• Paul Seal 524 posts 2889 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    Jul 16, 2020 @ 22:29
    Paul Seal

Hi Adriana

I did this successfully today. I was running in debug mode though. Can you check your web.config file to see if you are running in debug mode? If you can't run in debug mode, try incrementing the version number in the ClientDependency.config file in the config folder.

Let me know if it helps.

Paul

• Adriana Cerqueiro 38 posts 177 karma points
    Jul 20, 2020 @ 10:36
    Adriana Cerqueiro

Hi Paul, thank you for the reply.

That is correct, I have debug mode set to true. I didn't change it and I hadn't worked on this project for the past couple of days, but as I was about to try your suggestion the problem seems to have fixed itself. Maybe some kind of cache that refused to clear itself when I restarted IIS?

Thank you so much any way =)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft