Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• bh 408 posts 1395 karma points
    Jul 29, 2020 @ 19:54
    bh

If I go to Media in the back office. I see all of my images. But, if I click on the detail of those images, no image appears on the detail page. Also, if I view source of the thumbnail on the media page it might show a path of "/media/zcfn0mdk/myimagename.jpg", but if you go in the media folder on the server there is no zcfn0mdk folder.

The only place my images appear in the backoffice is on the Media tab. Anywhere else that zcfn0mdk is referenced is broken. This is the case for roughly 80% of the images in my site. Help.

I should mention the images appear on my site on the front-end.

Example: https://qa.novellucerne.com/media/zcfn0mdk/clubhouse-low-res.jpg?anchor=center&mode=crop&width=500&height=500&rnd=132387645868670000

But there is no zcfn0mdk folder in the media folder on my server.

• David Armitage 505 posts 2073 karma points
    Aug 01, 2020 @ 03:19
    David Armitage

Hi,

I sound like you may have lost some of the files from the file system. My guess is either you have taken a download of a site and not got all the media fields.

That or you might have pulled from Git and the media is not included. Whatever reason it does sound like you have lost some of the files at some point. I just check my media and the folder name in the Url does match what's in the media folder so it should be there.

I am guessing that the reason the images are still showing is that maybe they are stored in cache.

Regards

David

• bh 408 posts 1395 karma points
    Aug 03, 2020 @ 13:37
    bh

To fix it I went on the server and manually created the folders and populated them with the right files. Super PITA.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft