Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Silvija 58 posts 171 karma points
    25 days ago
    Silvija
    0

    Hi all,

    I had a UMB 8.5.1 which I updated to version 8.5.5. This update was fine. When I upgraded from 8.5.5 to 8.6.0, it failed.

    The Upgrading screen says 'Detected current version 8.6.0 (5b1e0d93), which needs to be upgraded to 8.6.0 (2ab29964)'.

    All solutions here require some actions on database, is there any other way to fix it?

  • Dee 77 posts 249 karma points
    25 days ago
    Dee
    0

    Hey Silvija,

    I had similiar issues upgrading Umbraco to minor versions.

    In my cases, it always helped to delete the dll files (Umbraco.Core, etc.) from the bin directory of the web application and replace them with the correct ones.

    You find the correct dlls in the download zip-file of the release: https://our.umbraco.com/download/releases/860

    I hope it helps

  • Silvija 58 posts 171 karma points
    24 days ago
    Silvija
    0

    Hi Dee,

    I tried your solution but nothing changed, at the end i changed permissions for database owner and everything went smooth.

    BR

  • Silvija 58 posts 171 karma points
    24 days ago
    Silvija
    0

    Hi naphong,

    I dont have version 8.6 anymore, I upgraded al my applications to the latest version. You can check your log files and see if there is any message or you can upgrade it to the latest version and maybe problem will go away.

    BR

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft