Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ambert van Unen 175 posts 817 karma points c-trib
    Sep 03, 2020 @ 15:30
    Ambert van Unen

Grid row missing issue on specific docType

Most of my DocumentTypes inherit a DocumentType GridComposition where I've added a grid layout with a single layout and multiple rowconfigurations.

My docType (example) Region suddenly has one rowcconfiguration missing when editing the content. Whilst docType Country (and all others) still has them.

It's the last item in the Rowconfiguration, I've tried adding a new row, but that didnt show either on docType Region. (It stopped at the missing one), but it did appear on the docType Country...

I've tried adding a extra layout, and then the missing rowconfiguration DOES appear, but only for that specific layout..

Also tried re-sorting the rowconfigurations and moved the missing on to the top.. Sadly the same result. It's as if something is faulty in the code (sponaneously, as we've put no new changes only recently)

I've tried rebuilding the models and clearing the cache.. But i'm kind of running out of other things to try.

Any suggestions?

Sep 04, 2020 @ 09:40
    Ambert van Unen

Updated the main post with some extra clarification.

Sep 09, 2020 @ 19:11
    Ambert van Unen

After numerous failed tries, I suddenly had it appearing again.. But not untill the node it was on was republished.

Something fishy though..

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft