Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• ivan 35 posts 176 karma points
    Sep 08, 2020 @ 10:30
    ivan

USYNC COMPLETE Synching Content

Hi There!

Is there any way to cherry pick and see the changes between local and staging site and see the content changes differences in USYNC Complete? I can't seem to cherry pick and see the difference between pulling and publishing my content. Everytime I publish my content it overrides my changes on staging site.

Thanks, Ivan

• Kevin Jump 2309 posts 14673 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    Sep 08, 2020 @ 11:27
    Kevin Jump

Hi Ivan,

you can "see" change changes before you publish

if you expand the list of items you can see what items are going to change:

enter image description here

You can then expand each one on the 'details' link and you get what is going to change.

What you can't do is pick the single bit of content you might want to send over. We can look into this, but with dependencies it might not be as simple as picking a single bit of content (e.g if you pick one page, it might need media, doctypes etc, we would have to recheck that before sending). (i am guessing you are looking for this??)

But you don't have to push a whole site, you can choose just a portion of a site by right clicking on the node you want to publish and selecting publish too.

• ivan 35 posts 176 karma points
    Sep 08, 2020 @ 14:10
    ivan

Thank you for you fast response Kevin!

Yes this what I am looking "What you can't do is pick the single bit of content you might want to send over. We can look into this, but with dependencies it might not be as simple as picking a single bit of content (e.g if you pick one page, it might need media, doctypes etc, we would have to recheck that before sending). (i am guessing you are looking for this??)".

For now, I think this now resolved.

Thanks again!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft