Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nagarjun 39 posts 71 karma points
    Sep 15, 2020 @ 07:01
    Nagarjun

Umbraco upgrade from V7.15.6 to V8.1.5 fails.

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade umbraco from v7 to v8. and it fails during upgradation. Error captured from logs is shown below.

I tried upgrading to different versions of 8.1+, but still get the same error. Can anyone help me in resolving this issue as I see that new tables were introduced in version 8.

{"@t":"2020-09-15T06:19:18.5534175Z","@mt":"The database schema validation produced the following summary: {DbSchemaSummary}","DbSchemaSummary":"The following tables were found in the database, but are not in the current schema:\r\ncmsTask,cmsContent,cmsContentVersion,cmsDocument,cmsMedia,cmsDataType,cmsDataTypePreValues,umbracoDomains,cmsContentXml,cmsPreviewXml,cmsPropertyData,umbracoMigration,cmsTaskType,umbracoContent,umbracoContentVersion,umbracoMediaVersion,umbracoDocument,umbracoDataType,umbracoDomain,umbracoPropertyData,cmsContentNu,umbracoDocumentVersion,umbracoKeyValue,umbracoContentVersionCultureVariation,umbracoDocumentCultureVariation,umbracoContentSchedule

I followed the url provided for upgradation, but still get the same error. https://our.umbraco.com/documentation/getting-started/setup/upgrading/migrating-to-v8

• Nagarjun 39 posts 71 karma points
    Sep 15, 2020 @ 09:12
    Nagarjun

Can any one please volunteer to help me in fixing the upgrade issue?

thank you.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft