Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Diversus DevOps 2 posts 72 karma points
    Sep 17, 2020 @ 09:22
    Diversus DevOps

Forms Plug in failed to install

Hi,

I am currently trying to setup a new Umbraco site with the same settings (document type, plugin, template etc.) migrated from our existing sites on Azure.

Our current running sites are on version 7.11.0. Th eprocess we are doing is to install the vanilla copy of the Umbraco first then deploy our code on top. I am hitting an error after deploy.

I checked the log, it is related to the forms installation, which is installaed via nuget. Any help would be appropriated. Thanks

2020-09-17 04:46:59,056 [P7720/D2/T1] ERROR Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase - An unhandled exception occurred System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'D:\home\site\wwwroot\AppPlugins\UmbracoForms\installed' because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITYATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize) at Umbraco.Forms.Web.Installer.InstallHelper.SetInstallMarker() at Umbraco.Forms.Web.Installer.InstallHelper.SilentInstall() at Umbraco.Forms.Web.Installer.AutoInstaller.ApplicationStarted(UmbracoApplicationBase umbracoApplication, ApplicationContext applicationContext) at Umbraco.Core.ApplicationEventHandler.OnApplicationStarted(UmbracoApplicationBase umbracoApplication, ApplicationContext applicationContext) at Umbraco.Core.CoreBootManager.

• Diversus DevOps 2 posts 72 karma points
    Sep 18, 2020 @ 09:00
    Diversus DevOps

We have solved the issue. For anyone who might run into the same issue, the problem is related to the forms license. The auto installer has failed to install the trail license. It might be caused by license server is not available anymore for this version of umbraco form. I have to upload a license to bypass this issue.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft