Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• bh 405 posts 1382 karma points
    Sep 17, 2020 @ 15:22
    bh

Our.Umbraco.GMaps multiple pins ?

Is it possible to use the Our.Umbraco.Gmaps to add multiple pins to a google map in the backoffice?

I have one Our.Umbraco.Gmaps I use for setting the center point of my map.

I then have a nested content for adding points of interest POIs. Presently the editor has to manually lookup the lat/long of each POI on a site like getlatlong.net. It would be nice if the editor were able to lookup the lat/long inside of the backoffice. When I try to nest a Our.Umbraco.Gmaps in my POI nested content item, i get an error from Googlemaps API trying to load multiple times. Is there a workaround for this?

• Pasang Tamang 258 posts 458 karma points
    Sep 17, 2020 @ 17:18
    Pasang Tamang

Hello bh,

As far as I am concern Our.Umbraco.Gmaps plugin does not support multiple pins in a single map instance. I had almost similar requirement for one of my project. What I did is extended Our.Umbraco.Gmaps plugin with multiple pin support. Still there are few issues to release it as PR within the plugin. I will discuss with my team to see if it can be shared somehow to try if you like. Below screenshot shows how my implementation is

enter image description here

Regards, Pasang

Sep 18, 2020 @ 12:22
    bh

That looks slick!

Dec 08, 2020 @ 20:27
    bh

Any chance you could put a Git repo out there with your Custom Property Editor Code?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft