Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Asif Malik 203 posts 339 karma points
    Sep 18, 2020 @ 16:17
    Asif Malik

Hi, I am creating a PoC involving the Grid Layout. I am trying to create a set of settings which allows the editor to control various styling options eg bg colours, spacing, etc. An additional requirement is to be able to set default values for certain logic (eg if cell if 4 columns then bg colour is blue). I have gone ahead and created a simple property editor which sets the default value.

When you open the settings the correct option is selected based on the settings JSON values, and if you save everything it all works.

The issue is that if you dont open the settings then nothing is actually saved. Am i missing something?

Help is greatly appreciated

• Asif Malik 203 posts 339 karma points
    Sep 19, 2020 @ 20:08
    Asif Malik

Hi all, so i have struggled to find a way to do this via Angular, and am looking into the Save/Publishing events.

So i can find the Property value and check to see if the config or styles is null, hoping parsing through the JSON should be easy enough and the razor logic in the views is a decent starting point.

So the plan is to find the associated data type and pull out the configuration from there and hopefully marry the 2 up.

Wanted see see if anyone had any thoughts on this approach - or indeed a different idea ?

Thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft