Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• piiiiiiiiii 8 posts 28 karma points
    Oct 13, 2020 @ 14:40
    piiiiiiiiii

Document collection goes into 'This document is published but its url cannot be routed'

Hello, I have document collection (news and news items) that is published and all seems ok. But after around 1 day of published it goes into state of : 'This document is published but its url cannot be routed' This has been occurring for a while now. No content has been updated as such. I have tried: the index rebuilding, nugetcashe refreshes. Nothing sems to be working to stop it from happening. Any ideas why it goes into that 'unpublished state'??

Only solution / fix right now is to publish the parent. There are no duplicated news items.

• Craig100 1136 posts 2523 karma points c-trib
    Feb 04, 2023 @ 11:53
    Craig100

Was there any solution to this as I have the same situation on two V11.1 sites where the parent of a collection goes into this state every couple of days. The sites run an api every 2 hrs to import any changes to the children. Separate API's. It's having a negative impact on the client's confidence in Umbraco.

• Craig100 1136 posts 2523 karma points c-trib
    Mar 11, 2023 @ 15:27
    Craig100

Found a solution. Turns out my hosting had two separate sites. Adding the hostname to the root of each solved the issue. i.e. in home node, right click, culture and hostnames.

HTH

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft