Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I have tried all versions from 8.7 to 8.9 and somehow my models have ended up in some twilight zone.
I am using LiveAppData as I have so many times before. Everything compiles but it is like they don't exist.
This has worked since v7 without issues for me. What happened?
What is the namespace that your Models are being generated in?
And do you have this namespace listed in the Views/web.config ffile so Views know how to resolve any Models referenced in the view.
<add namespace="Umbraco.Web.PublishedContentModels" />
If you have the correct namespace reference in the Views/web.config - then I've had this kind of issue with earlier VS2015 where I had to close Visual Studio down, and open it again before intellisense decided to find the generated Models... and I think on another occaision I had build error that prevented the intellisense from being updated.
Same as usual. Everything compiles. Something is strange. I have tried several versions from 8.7 in totally new projects. Same result. This never happened before.
And yes it is in webconfig.
<add namespace="Umbraco.Web.PublishedModels" />
This has worked fine until I went from 8.6 to 8.9 (also tried the versions inbetween)
My bad. It was some weird bug in my VS2019 pro. Turned out it was using VB. Never had that happen before.
oh I think I've done that once before too!
It was just so inexplicable :).
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted