Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Arun 136 posts 369 karma points
    Nov 11, 2020 @ 06:40
    Arun

Is it possible to clear Development and Stage Environment and copy contents from Live in Umbraco Cloud?

I would like to replace Development and Stage with the contents in Live. Is this possible?
    I don't have time to clear error and sync these environments, so i need to clear existing items and make a copy of all contents from Live.
    Does Umbraco allow that? Is there any solution?

• Comment author was deleted

Nov 11, 2020 @ 08:34

maybe delete the non live env and then recreate them? That would create them back from live... and you don't need to mess with errors (not 100% sure so best check with cloud support)

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Nov 11, 2020 @ 08:42
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Arun,

First of all thanks for your very good question here. If you want to have everything from live on your dev and stage and do have time to clear out things now.

Then you can delete those environments and wait 5-10 min and re-create them.

Please be aware that you will get new GIT URLs for those environments. Also you will need to restore the content from live to stage and then from stage to dev

https://our.umbraco.com/documentation/Umbraco-Cloud/Deployment/Restoring-content/#restore-everything-through-the-umbraco-backoffice

All the best,

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft