Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ludvig Boström 2 posts 72 karma points
    Nov 19, 2020 @ 14:32
    Ludvig Boström

Umbraco forms error. I can add the form to a rich text editor but an error message appear.

So i have an issue with Umbraco Forms. It gives me an error when im adding the form to the rich text editor (and to the grid). This is the error it shows me (its huge i know). And when i debug i get this error in the InsertUmbracoFormWithTheme.cshtml

enter image description here The little box says "NotSupportedException: This method is not implemented or supported for users".

I have tested to start up a new project and installed umbraco forms and that works. Does it have to do with that i haven't bought a license on this project?

Does anybody know how to solve this?

Im using Umbraco 8.9.1 and Umbraco Forms 8.5.5

at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride) at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage) at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm) at System.Web.HttpServerUtilityWrapper.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.ActionHelper(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues, TextWriter textWriter) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.RenderAction(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, String controllerName, Object routeValues) at ASP.PageViewsMacroPartialsInsertUmbracoFormWithThemecshtml.Execute() in C:\Users\Ludvig Boström\source\repos\ACONWebb\ACONWebb\Views\MacroPartials\InsertUmbracoFormWithTheme.cshtml:line 49 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.RazorView.RenderView(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer, Object instance) at System.Web.Mvc.BuildManagerCompiledView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer) at Umbraco.Web.Mvc.ProfilingView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer) in D:\a\1\s\src\Umbraco.Web\Mvc\ProfilingView.cs:line 25 at Umbraco.Web.Mvc.ControllerExtensions.RenderViewResultAsString(ControllerBase controller, ViewResultBase viewResult) in D:\a\1\s\src\Umbraco.Web\Mvc\ControllerExtensions.cs:line 74 at Umbraco.Web.Macros.PartialViewMacroEngine.Execute(MacroModel macro, IPublishedContent content) in D:\a\1\s\src\Umbraco.Web\Macros\PartialViewMacroEngine.cs:line 98 at Umbraco.Web.Macros.MacroRenderer.<>cDisplayClass170.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft