Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Claude Häberli 9 posts 99 karma points
    Dec 03, 2020 @ 11:04
    Claude Häberli

Pages are kind of unpublished after Update to the latest Umbraco Version

We just updated Umbraco from Version 8.6 to 8.9.

After the update all pages were not really published. meaning it is throwing Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.RuntimeBinderException in Bootstrap3-Fluid.cshtml for model.sections Umbraco.Web.PublishedModels.ContentPage ()

Then on our local dev environment, we just selected on the root (home) publish with descendants and all was fine. Pages are showing up again as usual.

Now, when we udpated the Test Environment, same thing happend. But when publishing home with all descendants did not work. we must go through all pages and publish them manially, even though the status of the pages are "published".

Does anyone experienced the same issue? how did you solve it? it's not realy an option to publish each page on production then.

• Claude Häberli 9 posts 99 karma points
    Dec 07, 2020 @ 06:42
    Claude Häberli

After trying out a little bit, it seams that I found i way to make it work. I needed to rebuild the Database Cach in the Backoffice. Then i published with descendants the root (Home) again. Now all pages seam to work like they shold

• Tobias Beckendorff 1 post 21 karma points
    Apr 04, 2023 @ 07:07
    Tobias Beckendorff

Unfortunately I read this post too late, same thing happened to us after upgrading from 8.6.6 to 8.18.7, no custom properties of our pages were displayed on live site. On dev environment all was fine. On live site we fixed it by going through all pages an publishing individually since publishing with descendants published only the current node. We did not try both rebuilding Caches and publish with descendants option, seems like the fastest fix.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft