Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Elian Cruz 5 posts 25 karma points
    Dec 04, 2020 @ 20:46
    Elian Cruz

Umbraco Media Azure Blob

Hello,

I upgrade Umbraco from 7.15.5 -> 8.2.0 and then to 8.9.1 After this when I navigate to images folder I only can see images outside folders but other ones inside of a folder give me a 404 responds, the folders too. I'm using the UmbracoFileSystemProviders.Azure Plugin since the previous versions of Umbraco and I updated now but the same error.

• Elian Cruz 5 posts 25 karma points
    Dec 04, 2020 @ 20:49
    Elian Cruz

When I try to open a image inside folder or a folder, this this the exception that I get in logs:

System.Web.Http.HttpResponseException: Processing of the HTTP request resulted in an exception. Please see the HTTP response returned by the 'Response' property of this exception for details.\r\n at Umbraco.Web.Editors.MediaController.CheckPermissions(IDictionary`2 storage, IUser user, IMediaService mediaService, IEntityService entityService, Int32 nodeId, IMedia media) in D:\a\1\s\src\Umbraco.Web\Editors\MediaController.cs:line 939\r\n at Umbraco.Web.WebApi.Filters.EnsureUserPermissionForMediaAttribute.OnActionExecuting(HttpActionContext actionContext) in D:\a\1\s\src\Umbraco.Web\WebApi\Filters\EnsureUserPermissionForMediaAttribute.cs:line 86\r\n at System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.OnActionExecutingAsync(HttpActionContext actionContext, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.

• Thomas 315 posts 602 karma points c-trib
    Nov 11, 2021 @ 09:22
    Thomas

Did you find a solution ?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft