Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jorge Ribeiro 29 posts 213 karma points
    Jan 02, 2021 @ 17:01
    Jorge Ribeiro

Umbraco v8.10 media section wont save... bug!!!

Hi

I'm deploying a umbraco site next thursday and became aware of a bug in latest release 8.10.

I now cannot save directly in media section... i cannot upload any document, create folder, ulpoad image or change image crop. The SAVE button simply does nothing!!!

Is this a reported bug?! I check in all my umbracos that had that upgrade an even in those that I hardly touched media section SAVE do not work!!!

I need urgent help here!

Regards,

Jorge Ribeiro

• Jorge Ribeiro 29 posts 213 karma points
    Jan 02, 2021 @ 23:05
    Jorge Ribeiro

Save button do not work but you can save if you put the cursor on the title box and hit enter.

• Nathan Woulfe 447 posts 1664 karma points MVP 5x hq c-trib
    Jan 03, 2021 @ 08:47
    Nathan Woulfe

Hi Jorge, this is a known bug - if you're looking for a quick fix, try editing Umbraco.Web.UI.Client/src/views/media/edit.html and changing the type attribute on the save button from 'button' to 'submit' (line 62).

• Mikkel Holck Madsen 1 post 71 karma points hq
    Jan 05, 2021 @ 09:14
    Mikkel Holck Madsen

Hi Jorge.

This issue has now been fixed, and is part of the 8.10.1 release, should be a simple patch upgrade, with this one being one of the only fixes in it.

• Dan Diplo 1554 posts 6205 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    Jan 05, 2021 @ 09:52
    Dan Diplo

Hit this bug myself but luckily (thanks to Nathan!) the 8.10 release is out that fixes it - https://our.umbraco.com/download/releases/8101

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft