Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• SkyTheLine 33 posts 103 karma points
    Feb 17, 2021 @ 13:27
    SkyTheLine

Hi there

We need a e-commerce solution and i had in mind, that we would take "ucommerce".

Are there any experiences from you?

-installation -maintenance -configuration

Kind regards

• Morten Skjoldager 440 posts 1499 karma points
    Feb 19, 2021 @ 09:43
    Morten Skjoldager

Hi SkyTheLine :)

Happy that you are interested in Ucommerce. I work there, so take into consideration my biased opinion ;-)

Installing is just about applying a Nuget package (Install-Package uCommerce.Umbraco8). So you can get started in one command from visual studio (remember SQLExpress as the least supported database).

Ucommerce may be the right fit, but there are also other alternatives in Umbraco that could make more sense. For me I would be more than happy to jump on a call with you to discuss if Ucommerce would be a good fit for you. (I am not sure I am allowed to write any direct links or mails in here, but if you visit our page at ucommerce dot net and go to contact us and click on ask support you can fill in a form that goes to my inbox. Then we can arrange a meeting. It is of course free of charge no strings attached :-)

Besides this:

Ucommerce is a developer framework and not a turn-key solution. There are different ways you can get started depending on your requirements.

We do have an open source demo store implemented that showcase how to work with the platform find it on github: Avenue-Clothing-For-Umbraco (this is just the code, to install you need to find the package on our website).

and we have a public demo site as well where you can play around that has avenue clothing code deployed. demo dot ucommerce dot net

In end march we will even ship a free-of-charge training material that teaches you how to go from zero to full functional store.

We do support Umbraco cloud as well if you are looking for such solution.

Maintenance and Configuration of the platform depends on your actual requirements for your webshop. We have installation spanning from small sites running on our free version to large enterprises with global sales and multi channel. It's mostly about the complexity in the businesses that seek an online presence.

We've been around since 2009 in the Umbraco space, so our platform is quite used out in the market.

I am heading up our customer success team that are eager to help new customer out as well.

Not really a complete answer, but hopefully we can continue the discussion. If you have any immediate questions you'd like answered here otherwise, just let me know :-)

All the best Morten

• SkyTheLine 33 posts 103 karma points
    Feb 19, 2021 @ 11:01
    SkyTheLine

Hi Morten

Amazing :)

Thanks for your answer. I've wrote under "contact us".

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft