Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Chris GREER 2 posts 72 karma points
    Feb 22, 2021 @ 14:40
    Chris GREER

Umbraco hosting plus support

Hi, My website builder / hosting service has decided to close down and now looking for Umbraco hosting and support packages for a small basic website for a small local business (driving school) in Scotland. Don't want to spend an excessive amount (been quoted in excess of £300 per month just for support)

Business based in Scotland, UK and would like someone who can offer a personal hands on approach to support.

Thanks in advance for any !! HeLp !!

Chris

• Amir Khan 1282 posts 2739 karma points
    Feb 22, 2021 @ 15:17
    Amir Khan

Hey Chris, are you talking about actual development support for Umbraco or support on the hosting side?

• Chris GREER 2 posts 72 karma points
    Feb 22, 2021 @ 15:21
    Chris GREER

I just need help with site hosting and support for when things go wrong going forward.

• Amir Khan 1282 posts 2739 karma points
    Feb 22, 2021 @ 21:50
    Amir Khan

Well for our smaller sites we use SoftSys for hosting which is ~$120 / year, but their servers are US based so probably not the best for you, they provide great support for hosting with things like updating security certificates, database optimization, etc. but they don't provide any application level support for things like troubleshooting the Umbraco application itself or adding new features.

• Craig100 1136 posts 2523 karma points c-trib
    Feb 23, 2021 @ 00:17
    Craig100

I've been using https://www.webwiz.net/ for hosting smallish sites. Very reliable and have the latest options available. Based in Dorset UK.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft