Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• ABDELILAH NAIMI 4 posts 74 karma points
    Mar 23, 2021 @ 16:09
    ABDELILAH NAIMI

Building a Shopping Cart

Hi, Build an eCommerce site in Umbraco using Vendr, building a Shopping Cart I am getting an error, see attached in below, Source File: Shop\Views\Cart.cshtml Line: 80 Line 78: Total Line 79: Line 80: @(order.SubtotalPrice.Value.Formatted()) Line 81: Line 82: [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] Umbraco.Web.PublishedContentExtensions.Url(IPublishedContent content, String culture, UrlMode mode) in D:\a\1\s\src\Umbraco.Web\PublishedContentExtensions.cs:1356 ASP.PageViewsCartcshtml.Execute() in C:WebAppShop\Views\Cart.cshtml:80 Thank you for your help,

• Tom Madden 252 posts 454 karma points MVP 4x c-trib
    Mar 23, 2021 @ 16:49
    Tom Madden

Hi,

I don't know about your speficif problem, but you should probably post this in the Vendr forum at https://our.umbraco.com/packages/website-utilities/vendr/vendr-support/

Matt Brailsford's quite active on the forums and more likely to spot it there.

regards

t

• ABDELILAH NAIMI 4 posts 74 karma points
    Mar 23, 2021 @ 17:45
    ABDELILAH NAIMI

Thanks Tom, I have issue when I add product to basket and click to checkout, i get an error message, [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] but when the shopping cart is empty no problem, success to the acces to the cart,

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft