Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Emil Lindgren 28 posts 190 karma points
    Mar 29, 2021 @ 11:44
    Emil Lindgren

Umbraco Ucommerce Avenue-Clothing

Hello, is there someone here that recently worked with the Avenue-Clothing demo store. -> https://github.com/Ucommercenet/Avenue-Clothing-For-Umbraco

The Docummentation there are a bit off, and does not work as they describe.

But I got it all to work with small work arounds. I'm all new to Ucommerce.

1. I downloaded the project from git. Started It up with Visual studio.
    2. When I built the project I got some errors like "no Python", "could not find semver" and "Could not run command...". All those got fixed.
    3. I added a web.config (no config included here) and added some attributes to install ucommerce and umbraco. No problem so far installing Ucommerce and umbraco Everything started.

4. The big problem now is that the products can't be added to the cart. Exeption: The product with SKU '00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000' does not exist.

public ActionResult Index(AddToBasketViewModel model) { TransactionLibrary.AddToBasket(1, model.Product, model.Variant); return RenderView(true); }

5. When I add a new product the product displays on the website but: code bellow is throwing "not an instance of an object, request is null"

public IHttpActionResult GetProductVariations([FromBody] GetProductVariationsRequest request){ var product = CatalogLibrary.GetProduct(request.ProductSku);

So what am i missing or doing wrong. I would appreciate any help here.

Kind regards/ Emil

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft