Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Lee Bainbrigge 4 posts 75 karma points
    Mar 29, 2021 @ 14:54
    Lee Bainbrigge

Umbraco Store - Loop: Password not sending but there is already a member with this email, to edit your profile, login instead

Hi, I am getting so frustrated with this. I have recently setup a free umbraco site, want to include a license for Forms. Bought a license and email came through. When I try to login to my account I get "Email or password is incorrect" then when I try to retrieve password :"If your e-mail was found, a new password has been sent."

An email never comes through (checked spam)

But when I try to setup a new account: "There is already a member with this email, to edit your profile, login instead."

Constant loop that I can't get out of, need that password reset email? Where could it be?

Any help appreciated. Regards lee

• Lindow 154 posts 1301 karma points
    Mar 29, 2021 @ 15:02
    Lindow

Hi Lee.

Your account was locked out due to too many failed login attempts 😐

I've unlocked it for you just now :)

You should be able to retrieve your new password via https://shop.umbraco.com/profile/retrieve-your-password/

Also, for future reference, I recommend that you reach out to support via [email protected] or through the chat at umbraco.com

Best, Darek

• Lee Bainbrigge 4 posts 75 karma points
    Mar 29, 2021 @ 15:09
    Lee Bainbrigge

Thanks Darek, Going to do this now however, I should say thank for unblocking but I have again just tried to retrieve my password but still nothing coming through to my inbox (or spam) I will wait a while and see if that makes a difference or I'll open up again via one of the routes you mention. Regards lee

• Lindow 154 posts 1301 karma points
    Mar 29, 2021 @ 15:11
    Lindow

You're most welcome, Lee :)

Please, check with your support team if you don't receive the mail.

I could manually change your password but I don't want to send it to you here.

/Darek

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft