Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Catalin 3 posts 73 karma points
    Apr 01, 2021 @ 15:26
    Catalin

Image Cropper not working with Azure Blob Storage and ImageProcessor.Web.Plugins.AzureBlobCache

Hi, I'm working on a project that uses umbraco and stores the media files on azure storage. Due to some concerns about the security, the container is set to disabled (Public Read Access = off) -and needs to stay like this. The issue that I have is with the image cropper, it is not working, it retrieves the full image size...

Prj configs:

• umbraco v8.11.1
    • umbracoFileSystemProviders.Azure v2.0.0
    • umbracoFileSystemProviders.Azure.Media v2.0.0
    • ImageProcessor.Web.Plugins.AzureBlobCache v1.7.1

I configured everything in the cache.config and in security.config as mentioned in here:

Does anybody know what the issue might be?

• Alin Răuțoiu 27 posts 125 karma points
    Aug 16, 2021 @ 17:41
    Alin Răuțoiu

Hi,

Did you figure out what was causing the problem? I might have stumbled onto the same problem.

Aug 17, 2021 @ 07:28
    Catalin

Hi, unfortunately I did not figure it out... and we decided (for now) to leave the Public Read Access = on (so is enabled on azure storage), even though it is not as secure :D

• scheller26 1 post 71 karma points
    Aug 17, 2021 @ 10:37
    scheller26

Hi Catalin, I'm facing the exact issue with my Umbraco 8 Solution. Did You manage to solve this - if so, would You care to share...?

Aug 17, 2021 @ 11:33
    Catalin

Sorry, no, I did not find a solution yet with public read access = off...so for now we are not restricting the public read access on azure storage any more (it is set on on/true)

• Owain Jones 55 posts 384 karma points MVP 3x c-trib
    Aug 20, 2021 @ 20:10
    Owain Jones

Hi Catalin, these are the config settings I used to get image processor to work with private blobs:

security.config: enter image description here

cache.config: enter image description here

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft