Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Travis 3 posts 72 karma points
    Apr 06, 2021 @ 17:20
    Travis

Sporadic Authorization Errors in backoffice

Using version 8.12.2

I am having some issues with Authorization Errors on a clients server. I don't see these issues on my local version as well as a dev server that we have, only on the clients server. The errors are sporadic and display randomly. It happens when switching between content nodes. It may be some server settings that are causing these errors. I have set up permissions according to the Umbraco guide, I have updated the version of the client dependency and that didn't help either. I have also disabled the client dependency and by setting debug to true and the errors continued. I will say sometimes I can go in and edit the nodes, other times I get the errors, but if I click off the node and go back to it, it doesn't display any errors. Here are some examples of the errors I am receiving. Any help would be appreciated. enter image description here

enter image description here

On a side note, I have created a fresh install of the lastest version of Umbraco and pulled over my data with uSync, but running into the same issues.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft