Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Lotte Pitcher 49 posts 242 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    Apr 23, 2021 @ 11:41
    Lotte Pitcher

Can I see a list of all items scheduled for publishing?

I know that you can tell if a specific node is set for scheduled publishing by using the 'schedule...' option under the 'Save and Publish' button.

Does anyone know a way to see a list of all the items that have been scheduled for publishing across the entire site?

And while I'm here... how about a way to delete all schedules (without going onto each node individually)?

Thanks!

Lotte

• Kevin Jump 2309 posts 14673 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    Apr 23, 2021 @ 12:10
    Apr 23, 2021 @ 12:44
    Lotte Pitcher

Good spot Kevin, thanks! Must have missed that one being released, so recently too! Shall give that a go as does look hopeful 👍

• Adam Hearn 13 posts 109 karma points
    Apr 26, 2021 @ 13:12
    Adam Hearn

If you run into any issues/want a feature then drop a reply. I wrote it for myself and thus it's super basic [but should work].

Apr 28, 2021 @ 17:36
    Adam Hearn

Hi Lotte, I've uploaded V1.1 that adds support for deletion of the schedules. The version has also "improved" the look to match that of the default Umbraco lists. Hope it is of use.

Apr 28, 2021 @ 17:46
    Lotte Pitcher

Hi Adam, I was intending to install this today but something else got in the way. But now sounds like my delay was rather handy... I'll be giving v1.1 a go tomorrow!

Our situation is that it looks like someone has incorrectly set schedules on about 200 nodes so adding support for deletion is going to be super useful.

Thank you very much!

Lotte

Apr 29, 2021 @ 01:01
    Adam Hearn

No problem; please be aware that I've not tested it with anywhere near that amount of items! I may have to make a code adjustment if it doesn't work out (I used a promise to execute the delete requests in one go and presenting that many to the server may not be well handled?!).

Also, I found [at least that is what it looks like] a problem in Umbraco with the ContentService ignoring the save request as it did not get notified the schedule collection was updated after a cold start/object had not been previously loaded. I'll raise a bug report and see what the response is but for tonight, I've put a workaround in place.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft