Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ramya Devendiran 27 posts 148 karma points
    May 06, 2021 @ 10:29
    Ramya Devendiran

Newsletter Studio - Schedule send email not working

Since we have changed the SMTP service to new provider (MailJet), We see huge difference in the email deliverability statistics and the schedule job is NOT working anymore.

• Moore 2 posts 72 karma points
    May 06, 2021 @ 11:06
    Moore

Newsletter Studio supports multiple SMTP-servers and will spin over all of them The handler will figure out the problem based on the reply and it will delete the If checked the bounce handler will run as a scheduled task every 15 minutes.

Paycheck Records

• Ramya Devendiran 27 posts 148 karma points
    Sep 08, 2021 @ 12:49
    Ramya Devendiran

I checked the bounce management settings and it seems to be correct. Schedule to send email later is still not working. What could be issue? Please suggest a fix.

• Markus Johansson 1911 posts 5735 karma points MVP c-trib
    Sep 13, 2021 @ 07:37
    Markus Johansson

Hi!

I know you also sent me an email but I'll answer here if someone else is having similar issues.

When you say that you're seeing a "huge difference in deliverability" - where do you see this difference? The deliverability is based on the email service provider and is out of control of the package.

The issue with the scheduled task sounds more like something that could be related to the package it self.

Some things you can/should do:

• Check the URLs for the scheduled job in /config/umbracoSettings.config
    • Have a look in the trace logs (/App_Data/Logs) and look for errors or warnings related to Newsletter Studio.

You can also manually fire of the job that should send scheduled emails by going to this URL in your website: /App_Plugins/NewsletterStudio/Pages/NewsletterCheckForScheduledSendOut.aspx this page will also output some additional information about the progress.

Hope this helps, please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft