Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Carlos Mosqueda 201 posts 305 karma points
    May 07, 2021 @ 01:23
    Carlos Mosqueda
    0

    Upgrade from Umbraco 7.12.1 to 7.15.7 - MultiUrlPicker issue

    I upgraded from 7.12.1 to 7.15.7 to get the MultiUrlPicker built into Umbraco.

    I updated the DLLs, the web.config and the umbracoSettings.config.

    I also updated the whole Umbraco and UmbracoClient folders on the server.

    When I went to use the Umbraco.MultiUrlPicker I connected it all up with the DocType, I go into the Content editor and try to do the "Add" it redirects me to the admin home and the url just hashes to "mydomain.com/umbraco/#/". I looked in the browser console and am getting

        Umbraco.PropertyEditors.MultiUrlPickerController' is not a function, got undefined
    

    I verified the new propertyeditor folder for the MUP is there because I did a replace of the Umbraco and the UmbracoClient folders.
    I also did the ClientDependency.config version update.

    Under my property it looks like the Angular is not getting the value I have ocnfigured in the property set up. It is ouputting under the property in the Content editor:

    "You need to add at least {{model.config.minNumber}} items You can only have {{model.config.maxNumber}} items selected"

    Are there any other files I need to update or replace in the file system?

    enter image description here

  • Erik Eelman 35 posts 151 karma points
    May 07, 2021 @ 09:31
    Erik Eelman
    100

    Hi Carlos,

    You could try changing the ClientDependency number to clear the cache. Here is a blogpost about how to diagnose umbraco upgrade issues

  • Carlos Mosqueda 201 posts 305 karma points
    May 07, 2021 @ 16:22
    Carlos Mosqueda
    1

    Hi Erik,

    I did that already, with the client dependencies, but of course, Chrome held onto it like a vice grip. (Hand to forehead [wait don't touch your face.... J/K]). But yeh, Hard reload with Chrome coupled with the Client Dependency issue, brought it back to life.

    Thank you.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft