Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Petro Kostiuk 3 posts 73 karma points
    May 07, 2021 @ 13:25
    Petro  Kostiuk
    0

    Hello! I have website. My umbraco version 8.9.0, uSync version 8.7.2. My Dev server is local, my staging server in azure. In Dev server everything is fine, but in azure every time, after new deploy i have problem with uSync import. After deploy i press uSync---full import, and i see only initialization string, and nothing else happens..... Sometimes, after 3,4,5 hours waite an error window pops up. In website console i can see this messege "The requested resource does not support http method 'GET'." But this is not how it does not help me... I hope you can help me, thanks!

  • Kevin Jump 1911 posts 12022 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    May 07, 2021 @ 13:57
    Kevin Jump
    0

    Hi,

    we've seen something in the past where a proxy or something isn't letting anything but post and get requests through to the server.

    the import command from the dashboard is a put request and for some reason that is sometimes rewritten as a get during the request .

    If you can check settings - i think this might be part of the issue (i've never actually seen the config for this, I am not even sure what bit of setup does it. so i am not sure what it is you need to do).

  • Kevin Jump 1911 posts 12022 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    May 07, 2021 @ 14:09
    Kevin Jump
    0

    Hi,

    just to say if you upgrade to uSync 8.9+ these requests are actually POST requests now - we moved to splitting the request into multiple requests and i forgot when we did that we changed them because of issues like this.

  • Petro Kostiuk 3 posts 73 karma points
    May 07, 2021 @ 14:36
    Petro  Kostiuk
    0

    Thank you! I will try

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft