Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• lulubtw 1 post 71 karma points
    May 07, 2021 @ 13:38
    lulubtw

Content in block lists not editable for newly created nodes

Hello,

Please forgive my lack of knowledge and proper terminology, but I’m completely new to Umbraco.

Recently I discovered a problem when I create a new page based on the previously used document type, if that document type includes block lists. The properties inside the blocks are not editable for some reason.

So, I create a new page, I add a block on that page, but once I want to fill in the content – it’s not possible. When I hover over the input area, the ‘disabled’ icon is displayed, and there is no way to fill in the text or click anywhere inside the input area.

If I try to add any other inherited datatype (e.g. strings, checkboxes etc.) that are not part of my block lists – that works well.

Same goes for the previously created pages. If I open any of the older pages, and try to add a new block there – everything works as it should. So, only the new nodes are affected by it, and it seems to be only blocklists-related problem.

Does anyone have some solution or tip what might have gone wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft