Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mark Drake 133 posts 457 karma points c-trib
    May 12, 2021 @ 14:14
    Mark Drake

Umbraco Forms has no (ootb) workflow for member creation or update.

I'm wondering if the community has already created and shared some custom workflows for Umbraco Forms. I'm working with this product for the first time, and the workflow feature is great but not quite built out.

Umbraco Forms - Screenshot of Available Workflows

Although the first ones I need are member related, I also see potential for a Braintree Payments checkout workflow. I'm sure that's specific. But if there's community interest in building workflows like this (and nobody has already done it) perhaps we can start a repo.

Please let me know if anyone's tackled the member creation and update workflow though.

• Amir Khan 1282 posts 2739 karma points
    May 12, 2021 @ 16:23
    Amir Khan

I never really noticed this and that there are no active packages for it. Seems like this would be much more useful than a slack integration...

One thing I can think of is to use the send form to URL workflow and have it post to a template with some code to create a member programmatically.

Here's an old article on how to create a member programmatically, but the concept should be the same: https://codeshare.co.uk/blog/creating-members-in-umbraco-programmatically/

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft